My name is Johan Jaumain and I am a Sports Massage Therapist from France.
When I moved to Helsinki, Finland five years ago, I decided to start my own massage and therapy practice - Kelpo Keho - in the heart of a martial arts center and Crossift box.
I studied both Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy in London, England specialising in Strength and Conditioning and recovery post injury.
During these years, I crossed the path of semi professional football players, rugby players, martial artists, long distance runners, bodybuilders and kettlebell lifters perfecting my trade as a therapist.
At the moment, I am the leading NKT practitioner in Finland and also the NKT Study Group leader.
I am a Brazilian Jiujitsu purple belt practitioner.
- Premier Training International Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Premier Training International Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist
- NeuroKinetic Practitioner Level 3
- Thomas Wells’ Integrated Muscle Testing and Palpation for Neurokinetic Therapy
- Poliquin® International Certification Program (PICP™) Level 1
- EFT/TFT Practitioner (on going)
- Upledger Institute International CranioSacral Therapy Student (Level 1)