MAT LIVE Course
In our MAT LIVE - Level 1 course, you're going to get the full hands-on, practical MAT experience as we help you bridge the gap between traditional assessments that you’re currently using in your practice and the functional movements that are performed by your patients everyday to achieve their individual needs, wants and goals with the MAT.
On Day 1, you will learn:
- 10+ NEW MAT assessments for the lower limb, spine and upper limb that will help you improve your assessment skills forever that you will be able to performed the very next day!
- How to use the MAT to SET BASELINE MEASUREMENTS and make HIGHLY ACCURATE DECISIONS and track the progression of your patients and clients over time to help ensure that they reach their goals.
- The LATEST EVIDENCE around movement assessment + rehabilitation so you can take your assessment and exercise prescription to the next level.
- How The MAT can help you take the guesswork out of determining when your patients or athletes can have the best chance of RETURNING TO SPORT safely.
- How The MAT can help you determine whether your treatment or training plan is effective for your individual patients and clients.
- How to MEASURE all 3-DIMENSIONS of any movement in a way you have never been able to before and revitalise your practice.
- How the MAT can help you INCREASE BUY IN into your treatment + training plans, improve your outcomes and INCREASE YOUR REBOOKING'S + REVENUE.
- How The MAT can help you stand out from other therapists and trainers and create POINT OF DIFFERENCE to get more people through your door.
On Day 2, you will learn:
- How you can use our MAT Treatment + Training FORMULA to help you take patients from pain and SUB-OPTIMALFUNCTION TO PERFORMANCE using our 10-step approach to exercise prescription.
- How you put the latest PAIN SCIENCE research into action to help you manage those difficult patients more effectively.
- The FIVE most important things that you need to include in your rehabilitation programs to enable them to complete their individual needs, wants and goals and get back doing what they love to do.
- How to avoid boring exercise prescription and get great results. No more generic exercises. No more 3×10 exercise prescription. CREATE EXPERT REHABILITATION plans using the 8 KEY FUNDAMENTAL MOVEMENTS to individually tailor your rehab plans to your patients and clients.
- How to use the 10 principles of NEUROPLASTICITY to create meaningful changes in your patient’s and client’s rehab plans to help make these changes more permanent and long-lasting.