The Science of Cycling Online
We've moved our popular Physio Bikefit professional development online, making it available to all practitioners and bike fitters - irrespective of where you're based.
Being available on demand means you can study when it suits you - plus, you get to connect with our broader Physio Bikefit community. Start or develop your Bikefit career now with our free lecture and upcoming courses.
We've released two dates for the Levels 1 & 2 course, which will be run in a video lecture and live online workshop format.
- Physio Bikefit content and learning outcomes remain the same as in-person.
- Learn from two of the best in the industry - Paul Visentini & Dr Rodrigo Bini.
- Prof. development credits from International Bike Fitting Institute and APA, KRF-NL, Pro-Q-Kine, en Keurmerk.
- No need to travel - open to participants globally.
3 STEPS TO COMPLETE LEVEL 1 & 2
- Register for the online course.
- Complete the course lectures and modules in your own time.
- Attend one of the live workshop series - either May or October.
See below for further information.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE
Physio Bikefit Online | Levels 1 & 2
YOUR ONLINE COURSE INCLUDES
- 9 x lectures and other content from Paul Visentini and Dr Rodrigo Bini.
- 2 x live workshops including Physio Bikefit practical, case studies and Q&A.
- Level 1 & 2 Workbook.
- Practical tools to use in your practice.
- Certificate provided following course completion.
- IBFI accreditation and APA PD points, KRF-NL, Pro-Q-Kine, and Keurmerk available.
PHYSIO BIKEFIT | COURSE PRELUDE
- Workbook, video lectures and course materials available from 1 May 2021.
- Familiarise yourself with the bike, parts and bike fit terminology.
- Many measures will be shown in the Physio Bikefit lecture; feel free to practice/try these - and bring any questions/thoughts to the live workshops.
- Use the Physio Bikefit Checklist provided for guidance.
- Click here to view the full lecture, module and workshop schedule.
LIVE ONLINE WORKSHOP DATES
- To complete your course, attend one of the live online workshops series:
28-29 May 2021
28 May - Live Workshop 1
29 May - Live Workshop 2
29-30 October 2021
29 October - Live Workshop 1
30 October - Live Workshop 2
Science Of Cycling – Physio Bikefit & Injury Prevention
We bring you the world’s leading educational platform into cycling injuries and their management. As the popularity of cycling grows, the scope of bike fitting objectives become more critical, and injury management experts will be increasingly called upon to guide treatment and prevention.
A Physio Bikefit course presents a clinical framework for bike set-up practitioners - an immersion into Physio Bikefit methodology, body assessment, rehabilitation, biomechanics and a review of current scientific literature. There is ample time allocated for hands-on, practical learning; and pre-course bike rides are encouraged.
At the end of your course, you will have an enhanced ability to assess the cycling body, rehabilitate and load manage. You will learn how to fit the bike to the cyclist's body to rule out bike fit as a problem source and have a working knowledge of current cycling science.