Introduction to the Athletic Pelvis Course (non - internal)
This course is aimed at Pelvic Health and MSK Physios.
The aim of the course is to explore the connection between Pelvic Floor Function and Dysfunction and the role the pelvic floor plays in sport and activity.
The course will look at how
* How to assess the connection between the hip and groin and pelvic floor
* How to assess the lumbar spine, SIJ and the lower limb for factors contributing to your patient’s pelvic pain
* Tests you can perform to differentiate hip joint/SIJ/LS involvement in pelvic pain
* Differential Diagnosis of common hip & groin injuries- including hernia and nerve issues
* How to plan a active treatment programme to fully address your patients dysfunction
* The course will have a focus on practical assessment and clinical reasoning and will consist of lectures where interaction will be encouraged !
* The practical labs will help consolidate the clinical reasoning with the taught practical skills.
- 09:00 - 17:30: Registration