Over eight weeks, you'll learn:
- 30+ NEW MAT assessments for the lower limb, spine and upper limb that will help you improve your assessment skills and you will be able to use the very next day!
- How to use the MAT to SET BASELINE MEASUREMENTS and make highly accurate decisions and TRACK THE PROGRESSION of your patients and clients over time to help ensure that they reach their goals.
- The LATEST EVIDENCE around movement assessment + rehabilitation so you can take your assessment and exercise prescription to the next level.
- How The MAT can help you take the guesswork out of determining when your patients or athletes can have the best chance of RETURNING TO SPORT safely.
- How The MAT can help you determine whether your treatment or training plan is effective for your individual patients and clients.
- How to MEASURE all 3-DIMENSIONS of any movement in a way you have never been able to before and revitalise your practice.
- A framework for developing flexibility and strength in your clients AND HOW TO MEASURE THE RESULTS!
- How to use the 10 principles of NEUROPLASTICITY to create meaningful changes in your patient’s and client’s training plans including better balance and movement control.
- How the MAT can help you INCREASE BUY IN into your treatment + training plans, improve your outcomes and INCREASE YOUR REBOOKINGS ensuring your patients and clients reach their goals.
- How The MAT can help you stand out from other therapists and trainers and create a POINT OF DIFFERENCE to get more people through your door.
- 08:30 - 10:00: Registration with coffee and tea