Physio Bikefit Festival Girona: Mechanic Workshop
The Physio Bikefitter is not a mechanic – but small changes to the bike are a part of Physio Bikefit practice. Learn key principles from an experienced mechanic about working on a road bike
· Communication between the Mechanic & Bikefitter
· Safety in set-up on trainer - what to check and look out for
· Seat posts – length, tightening technology, torque
· Seats & seat clamps.
· Stems & spacers at the head stem
· Brake hoods movement, shape
· Pedal & cleat tightness
For Physio Bikefitters looking to upskill around the basics of bike adjustments.
We will be hosted by TREK store Girona – come join us in this wonderful intimate environment.
- 14:30 - 17:30: Mechanic Workshop