Dr. Cook is a clinical researcher, physical therapist, and profession advocate with a history of clinical care excellence and service. His passions include refining and improving the patient examination process and validating tools used in day-to-day physical therapist practice.
Dr. Cook has authored or co-authored three textbooks, has published over 250 peer-reviewed manuscripts, and lectures internationally on orthopedic examination and treatment.
- Certificate, Chronic Pain Management, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, 2015 – 2017
- Ph.D., Consumer Economics, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas, 2003
- MBA, Global Management, University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona, 1999
- BS, Physical Therapy, Maryville University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1990
- PT712 and PT722: Health Policy and Management Courses
- PT724: Evidence-Based Practice Series
- PT725: Duke-UNC Research Elective
Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists; has specialized in manual therapy for over 19 years.
- Primarily interested in examination and conservative or surgical treatment of orthopedic-related conditions.
- Senior Associate Editor for the British Journal of Sports Medicine
- Special Topics Editor for the Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy
Webinar: Dr. Prof. Chad Cook: Personalized Management of Low Back PainChad Cook PhD
|3 points (Stichting Keurmerk Fysiotherapie)|
|3 points (Kwaliteitshuis Fysiotherapie Vakinhoudelijk algemeen)|