Event has ended
This event has already taken place. As a result, it is no longer possible to register for this event. Click on `View all course events` to go to the course page and to find another course moment.
23 March 2022 (1 day)
- 23-03-2022: 20:00 - 22:30
- Chad Cook PhD
In request (KRF-NL Algemeen Fysiotherapeut)In request (KRF-NL Manueeltherapeut)3 points (Stichting Keurmerk Fysiotherapie)5 points (Pro-Q-Kine)
Course Purpose: The program is designed to understand the mechanisms (specific effects) associated with thrust and non-thrust manipulation as well as the clinical outcomes associated with the approach as a treatment. Topics discussed will include:
- What influences outcomes (e.g., natural history, non-specific and specific effects)
- Specific mechanisms associated with thrust and non-thrust manipulation;
- Whether one form of manual therapy leads to improved mechanisms or clinical effects.
- The overall clinical effects associated with thrust and non-thrust manipulation
Objectives: At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the literature on manual therapy mechanisms
- Synthesize the clinically-oriented evidence on thrust and non-thrust manipulation
- Recognize the gaps in the literature
- 20:00 - 22:30: Webinar