Webinar Dr. Tron Krosshaug: So you want to be a strength training expert? Then biomechanics is a key
A good understanding of how various exercises and techniques loads the musculoskeletal system requires biomechanical understanding. This lecture will give you a thorough, yet simple and intuitive, introduction to biomechanical analyzes of strength training exercises. The exercises and their associated biomechanics will be visualized with our ground-breaking 3D animations.
Learning goals of the webinar
- The basic principles of biomechanical analysis – a simple procedure
- Analyses of basic and “advanced”/specialised exercises
- Technique variations
- How anthropometry affects biomechanics and muscle load
- Load profiles and optimisation relevant for performance, prevention and rehab
- "Myth busting". A critical look at research and common assumptions about strength exercises
- We can also discuss topics related to exercises that you are interested in. Feel free to send questions/topics in advance (email@example.com), or ask the questions in the chat during the lecture
The webinar is accredited for PQK and Kwaliteitshuis Fysiotherapie (KRF-NL en Keurmerk).
- Professor Tron Krosshaug PhD
6 points (Pro-Q-Kine)3 points (Kwaliteitshuis Fysiotherapie Vakinhoudelijk algemeen)3 points (Kwaliteitshuis Fysiotherapie Sportfysiotherapie)