LESS PAIN BETTER PERFORMANCE with Prof. Lorimer Moseley & Guests
Pain impedes performance. Period.
When the worlds of modern pain science and elite training collide, something exciting happens; the application of pain reduction strategies takes performances to the next level.
This program will teach anyone working with personal performance how to minimise the constraints of pain, optimising transformative gains.
Using the proven teaching and learning systems of Master Sessions (this is no ordinary online course!), the team of bonafide international performance experts will engage you in strategies to enhance your own learning as well as that of your clients.
This four-day course will be transformative to all health care professionals, coaches and trainers working with clients who are balancing pain and performance. It is highly applicable to everyone working with recreational athletes to the Olympian/professional performer.
Sports physios, performance coaches, strength & conditioning coaches, massage therapists, personal trainers, sports therapists etc.
Trusted by organisations including the International Olympic Committee (IOC), National Basketball Association (NBA), Professional Golfers’ Association (PGA), Australian Football League (AFL), as well as elite teams like the Arsenal and Liverpool soccer squads and the not to mention the entertainment troupe, Cirque du Soleil and the Ministry of Defence the panel are highly experienced pain researchers, clinicians, performance coaches and inspirational teachers.
· Prof. Lorimer Moseley, one of the world’s most respected and acclaimed pain researchers
· Dr. Daren Burgess, internationally acclaimed, high-performance coach for elite football
· Dr. Ebonie Rio, sports rehabilitation and tendon specialist
· Dr. John Baranoff, psychology for performance specialist
· Leanne Rath, Msc, specialist sports physiotherapist
· Prof. Mark Hutchinson, innovation specialist for pain and performance
· Michael Henry, MSc, head injury specialist
· Luke Bongiorno, elite athlete performance specialist
Free mini course on Pain and Performance available here
And here it is. The recording of the first Less Pain Better Performance webinar.
Enjoy the conversation with Professor Lorimer Moseley, Professor Mark Hutchinson and Dr. John Baranoff.
- 09:00 - 17:00: Description coming soon