In this driving day and computer age, the arms get unique usage these days. Requiring a complex equation of stability versus mobility to balance correctly on the rib cage, the shoulders can easily be used to compensate for thoracic and cervical deviations or be the cause for them. This can lead to issues travelling down into the arms and hands, up into the neck and jaw or even into the spine and rib cage.
You will learn to recognize ‘ideal’ and compensated patterns and how to tie them into the story of the rest of the body. This will allow you to see what work needs to be done to create lasting results for this area.
This course focuses on the area from the shoulder to the hand through the Arm Lines, including techniques for every link in this area. These techniques include:
- balancing the shoulder girdle on the rib cage
- release of each joint of the shoulder girdle
- release techniques for the shoulder muscles
- release techniques for elbow and upper arm muscles
- release techniques for the forearm muscles
- 08:30 - 09:00: Registration with coffee and tea